Here's how to install it in an RV......
1. Remove any blinds and window valances so you have clear access to the window.
|Our window valance has screws that attach it to the cabinets above|
3. Press firmly - wait 15 minutes to make sure the tape adheres securely.
5. Remove the backing paper from the tape across the top of the window frame.
6. Hold the plastic film at both upper corners and apply it to the tape.
7. Remove the backing paper along the sides.
8. Press the film firmly to the sides and smooth out the surface to remove excess wrinkles.
9. Remove the backing paper from the tape at the bottom of the window frame.
10. Firmly apply the film to the bottom of the window frame.
11. Starting at the corner, move a hair dryer on high slowly across the film until all the wrinkles have disappeared. Be careful not to get the dryer too close to the plastic or it will melt.
12. Use a razor blade to trim the excess film.
13. Replace your blinds and valance.
Voilà. You are done!