Friday, March 13, 2015

Gluten-Free Chocolate Coconut Macaroons

Gluten-Free Chocolate Coconut Macaroons

(Image from boandbelle.com)
Don't these look absolutely delicious?  Well, they are!  I found this recipe on a friend's website.  They are a delicious, fun gluten free dessert to make.  Click here for the recipe.

I didn't have any cupcake wrappers, so I wrapped mine in wax paperThey made cute little sachets.  I also substituted xylitol for the white sugar and I used an unsweetened chocolate bar for the melted chocolate, sweetening it with xylitol as well.  I shared them with some of my friends who also eat gluten free and they loved them.  Let us know what you think. 

Bon Appétit!

Related Posts


 
Orders from Amazon.com made through this site help support this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment